The tech behind the touch
Solid surface touch experience solutions
Missed CES? Catch up at our virtual booth!
Powering SmartSurface Touch Interfaces
UltraSense solutions integrate:
- Multi-mode touch sensing
- Haptic feedback
- AI/ML algorithms
Highly accurate multi-mode sensing replaces mechanical buttons and works with the widest range of materials, including glass, plastic, metal, wood, and leather.
- “Secret-until-lit” active touch areas enable minimalist designs
- Configurable illumination and haptics offer a customized experience
- AI / Machine Learning processing and algorithms eliminate corner cases for the ultimate touch pattern recognition
UltraSense Systems is founded and led by Silicon Valley technologists with unmatched experience in sensing, processing, software, and connectivity.
- Long-standing global partnerships for supply-chain reliability
- Optimized design-build process for rapid time-to-market
- ISO certifications and quality management systems
- Supported by prominent investing partners
InPlane Sensing for Modern Vehicles
UltraSense InPlane Sensing replaces mechanical buttons with easy-to-implement, robust and reliable technology – improving the touch experience while minimizing the enclosure’s volume, weight, plastic content, and assembly complexity.
A slim form factor = a more sleek design
Reduced weight = longer drive times per charge
No mechanical parts = greater reliability
Fewer part numbers = reduced complexity
See the Difference: Traditional vs. UltraSense InPlane Sensing
While traditional Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) are bulky and complex, UltraSense InPlane Sensing is the thinnest HMI, enabling new design possibilities, greater simplicity for OEMs, and longer driving range.
Traditional Module Stack
UltraSense InPlane Sensing
Sustainability / Recyclability
Enables Modern Designs
Increases Driving Range
Fully Integrated HW/SW Solution